Интересная книга и автор

Тема в разделе "Альтернативные методы", создана пользователем alex1999, 30 апр 2018.

1. alex1999

alex1999 New Member

2. alex1999

alex1999 New Member

3. alex1999

alex1999 New Member

4. alex1999

alex1999 New Member

5. alex1999

alex1999 New Member

6. andron тот же Андрон

andron тот же Андрон Active Member

А по русски, хотя бы своими словами.

7. alex1999

alex1999 New Member

Не так много чего, просто из всех кто этим занимаются, это команда по ближе к моему пониманию.
    1. Они стараются найти тест определяюший заболевания.
    Явная проблема поступление кислорода к клеткам.
    2. колаборация с норвежкими фекал транспортёрами, которые уже делали испытание на раздражённую кишку(не ясно блогополучно или нет) и на данный момент на СХУ.
    3. Есть наблюдения на вирусное превасходство над балансом бактерий в кишечнике и изменения как при болезни крона. да и присутствия lipopolysaccharide(Endotoxin) в крови что присутствует у вич, у крона и колита и больных печени.
    Вобшем тёта нормальная. Другие уже собераются лечить химио терапией.
    На BBC уже команда врачей руки тёрли в ожиданий сколько химий они залют.
    И один из стенфорда профессор у которого сын болеет, который тоже заслуживает уважения говорил что труднее и запутаной болезний в метаболическом плане я не встречал .
    Вот если в двух словах.
    П.с. эндотоксины не присутствуют при грибках, вроде так и есть.

Последнее редактирование: 12 июн 2018
  8. alex1999

alex1999 New Member

Patients with myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS) often suffer from gastrointestinal symptoms and many are diagnosed with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). Previous studies, including from our laboratory, have demonstrated that the ME/CFS gut bacterial composition is altered and less diverse when compared to healthy individuals. Patients have increased biomarkers of inflammation and leaky gut syndrome. To further investigate dysbiosis in the ME/CFS gut microbiome, we sought to characterize the eukaryotes present in the gut of 49 individuals with ME/CFS and 39 healthy controls. Using 18S rRNA sequencing, we have identified eukaryotes in stool samples of 17 healthy individuals and 17 ME/CFS patients. Our analysis demonstrates a small, nonsignificant decrease in eukaryotic diversity in ME/CFS patients compared to healthy individuals. In addition, ME/CFS patients show a nonsignificant increase in the ratio of fungal phyla Basidiomycota to Ascomycota, which is consistent with ongoing inflammation in ME/CFS. We did not identify specific eukaryotic taxa that are associated with ME/CFS disease status.

https://peerj.com/articles/4282/

The workflow was validated using the non-ME/CFS cohort where fecal short chain fatty acids (SCFA) were associated with serum and urine metabolites indicative of host metabolism changes enacted by SCFA. In the ME/CFS cohort a decrease in fecal lactate and an increase in fecal butyrate, isovalerate and valerate were observed along with an increase in Clostridium spp. and a decrease in Bacteroides spp. These differences were consistent with an increase in microbial fermentation of fiber and amino acids to produce SCFA in the gut of ME/CFS patients. Decreased fecal amino acids positively correlated with substrates of gluconeogenesis and purine synthesis in the serum of ME/CFS patients.

Последнее редактирование: 16 май 2018
  9. alex1999

alex1999 New Member

10. alex1999

alex1999 New Member

11. alex1999

alex1999 New Member

12. Хлеб

Хлеб Administrator

Вот такими методами можно найти что это. Пытаются же. Нам надо что-то похожее организовывать.

Maribo нравится это.
  13. alex1999

alex1999 New Member

Да один шаг, но лечение, лекарство, подход и т.д. Довольно трудная затея.

Последнее редактирование: 18 июл 2018
  14. alex1999

alex1999 New Member

15. Хлеб

Хлеб Administrator

16. Хлеб

Хлеб Administrator

17. alex1999

alex1999 New Member

https://me-pedia.org/wiki/Ian_Lipkin

"Ian Lipkin flew to Lake Tahoe this December to fund raise for work he’s doing with the Simmaron Research Foundation. In a talk covering his virus hunting career, the threat of pathogens to humanity, and his work with chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), he dropped a bombshell: he stated that he believes it’s possible to solve ME/CFS in three to five years."

Толи надежда или развод опять!

18. alex1999

alex1999 New Member

19. alex1999

alex1999 New Member

20. alex1999

alex1999 New Member

Вот новая 2019 года суммарный отчёт, изминений в организме при МЕ/CFS

Пусть Осипову ктонибудь перекинет файл.

Вложения:

Поделиться этой страницей